Thursday, January 4, 2018

To my fellow travelers...


Judgment:
One lesson I have learned is that, you never know what other's are going through, you don't know their struggle, either internal or external.  Love all, wholeheartedly, not for what they can give you, or what they can bring to the table, but for them! 

Thomas S. Monson, our beloved Prophet of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, Passed away yesterday at the age of 90.  He joins his eternal partner in heaven, and I know with that, he is rejoicing.  I can not imagine one day without my eternal partner.  As I pray for his remaining family here, I can't help but rejoice for him.  
Learning the Plan of Salvation has helped me deal with death.  It has given me the peace in knowing what happens when we return to live with our father in heaven.  The gospel is seriously what brings me so much peace in this life.

To my fellow travelers in this life, I see you, I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment